Joyus

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Do you use natural deodorant? Lavender Deodorant Review



I was recently given the opportunity to try Lavender Cosmetic's deodorant.  The deodorant is made with all essential oils including coconut, sweet almond, lavender, grape seed, flower and rosewood and patchouli.  It also contains organic shea butter and corn starch.  Notice anything different about these ingredients?  I did!  No aluminum, no parabens, no alcohol!  Also, it contains no magnesium silicate powder that many studies have linked to cancer.  It contains no synthetic fragrances, but in addition to being healthy the scents are heavenly!  

This deodorant is as natural as can be, but does it work?  

The answer is YES!  While using it I experienced no odor whatsoever.  It doesn't prevent sweating, but it did leave me with a fresh scent that lasted all day.  It's truly a natural deodorant that doesn't clog your pores.  I experienced no irritation and was surprised that it worked so well!



You can find this product at www.lavender-cosmetic.com.  They offer a variety of scents including lemongrass-myrtle, lavender-rosemary and patchuli-rosewood.  They also offer a variety of body creams and hair care products.  Also, none of their products are tested on animals!  You can find them on Facebook here:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lavender-cosmetic/153157068121650?ref=hl

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 photo monicassignature_zpse2d5f368.png

1 comment:

  1. I've been interested in natural deodorants lately and this sounds like a good product to try.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Monica's Rants, Raves, & Reviews...I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. Please comment and come back anytime!

 photo monicasdivider_zps8db51942.png